Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Mar 4, 2009

The next Need For Speed Screenshots

Electronic Arts has released some of the first screenshots from their upcoming racing title, Need for Speed: Shift.



These latest shots give us a quick look at the game's detailed environments and a handful of different vehicles.

Need for Speed: Shift combines impressive real-world locations and cars, solid simulation gameplay, and some interesting additions to help immerse you in the racing experience. It's currently set for an autumn 2009 release on the PC, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PSP. In the meantime, stay tuned to Gamer box for more on Shift as it approaches. As someone who is a big fan of everything from Burnout to Gran Turismo, I can say that I was not only pleasantly surprised by what I saw of Shift, but I'm also now very excited to get my hands on the full release later this year.



As someone who is a big fan of everything from Burnout to Gran Turismo, I can say that I was not only pleasantly surprised by what I saw of Shift, but I'm also now very excited to get my hands on the full release later this year.



2 comments:

  1. After seen the screen shots and read your post its look like a good game....


    Watch Movies Online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its something different but I like your post. Actually I am here to Watch TV Shows Online.

    ReplyDelete