Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Oct 17, 2010

Blizzard Slays with the new Cataclysm Commercial!

I am not too impressive, or too “ adult ” to say that when I watched this commercial, I seated here with my mouth open, swept away under Deathwing’s destructive spell. This commercial made it’s debut during the Cowboys/Vikings game. So one form of gaming glory was the vehicle for another…. Naturally, if it had been a football in Azeroth, it would’ve been the Pirates vs. the Vrykul, but I digress….
Cataclysm Commercial

This is a great week for WoWheads all over, as we just got the first cinematic glimpse of Deathwing’s terrifying of the denizens of Azeroth; the start if Hallow’s End (the WoW version of Halloween on the world holiday calendar) on October 18th; and BlizzCon THIS WEEKEND.

Cataclysm Cinematic Intro


0 comments:

Post a Comment